Welcome to the official Veloren Wiki.
The wiki is still a work in progress and any help is appreciated.
Veloren (/ vɪlɔɹn /, ve-LOR-en, from German/Dutch verloren ("lost")) is an open-world, open-source multiplayer voxel RPG written in Rust Language. The game is in an early stage of development, but is playable. It is inspired by games such as Cube World, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dwarf Fortress and Minecraft.
Veloren is fully open-source, licensed under GPL 3. It uses original graphics, music and other assets created by its community. Being contributor-driven, its development community and user community is one and the same: developers, players, artists and musicians come together to develop the game.
Development of Veloren started in mid-2018. There are around 20 active developers working on the game, with another 20 artists, writers, designers, and composers contributing as well. Over 150 people have contributed to the project. Veloren currently has builds for Windows, Linux, and MacOS.
Anyone can edit the Veloren Wiki! Just click Edit at the top of a page to add missing information or fix errors.
Improve the wiki :
* Add dungeons : Adlet ✅ Done
- Updating recipes ⏳ pending...
- Cleaning up wiki category, pages... ⏳ pending...
- Updating skill tree ⏳ pending...
- Updating command list ⏳ pending...
- These weeks, we look at arena, windmill and phoenix work.
- September 10, 2023
- These weeks, we again present many ongoing activities on the Velore...
- August 20, 2023