Help:Editing/Taking screenshots MagicaVoxel
- Open the file you want to render.
- Click Render in the top left.
- Set your Light settings to the ones shown.
- To set a transparency ground and background, look at the left menu "Display" :
- In Background section : set it to transparent
- All the way bottom, there are toggles where you can disable edge, ground, background...Disable them all.
- Set render window size to 256 x 256
- Set render quality to 512
- Rotate to a good angle. See image for reference.
- Zoom in to fill 90% of the frame.
- Wait for the render to look decent. (Will not take long)
- Click save image.
- Name the file veloren_item_name.
- Upload to wiki.