Changelog of revision 18253
- Parameters without an assigned value are now hidden from the infobox.
- Removed the parameters related to item and drop chances. The current approach in NPC pages is to call the Lua module "loot tables", where all of this information is unified. It also prevents having an unnecessary large infobox.
- The "damage" parameter has been marked as deprecated. In my opinion, it makes more sense to collect and display damage values for each of the NPC's attacks separately. People usually create an "Attacks" section within the page, where this data is more suitable and fine-grained.
- Added the "healthPoints" parameter.
- Modified the data used by the TemplateData extension.
- All parameters are now marked as optional.
- Some parameters now have suggested values.
- Modified the labels and descriptions of the parameters to improve readibility.
- Added example values to many parameters.
- The "aggressive" parameter is now of type boolean. The visual editor now displays it as a checkbox (true/false) -- It is false by default. It is backwards compatible with previous string values (yes/no).
- Changed the parameter order.
An improvement in my to-do list is to use a Lua module to implement the logic required for the "Statistics" and the "Technical Information" table row headers to be hidden when none of their parameters are defined. Walpo (talk) 21:59, 10 February 2023 (UTC)